AOL Desktop Customer Support Phone Number
You can manage and sort your AOL account by using a platform dedicated to, this platform is termed as the AOL Desktop Gold. This platform can ease your experience of using the AOL account and help you become sorted when it comes to the services of AOL. Scores of people are dependent upon the operations of the software because it has been found reliable and trustworthy. However users can come across problems of different nature as even this trustworthy software is vulnerable to some situations. You look for immediate solutions in this case as the non-functionality of your platform can lend you in a number of troubles, for which you can contact the AOL Desktop Customer Support Phone Number.
You can only access the software and carry out the functions related to it through the AOL Desktop Gold icon. However you can encounter a problem if the AOL Desktop Gold icon is nowhere to be found. You are no longer to access your software once the icon is out of the action. Your icon can be missing because of a multiple reasons. Here is a listen of situations that can cause the problem stated above-
- Virus infection. If a malware has encroached in the device then you can face troubles with the operations related the antivirus and your icon has been wiped away because of its presence. The malware can inject itself in the system and sap out the components and if you are put in such situation then your security software has not been able to track the antivirus. Calling the AOL Desktop Customer Support Phone Number can help you in such cases.
- There are instances when the icon is displayed for no concrete or traceable reason. In such a case access the Utility Centre and then turn on the icon view. You can recover your icon by following this method. Keep the icon in the Dock part of the Windows to avoid such annoyances.
- Delete all the temporary files related to the program. Your icon can disappear if there has been a deposition of broken shortcuts in your device.
- You can’t locate the icon if the components related to the software have gone missing or have been damaged. You may have to undergo the installation process again and establish the software from the initial period.
- Errors associated with a failed update. Your icon can also go missing if you have been unable to install the latest update that is linked to the software. Outdated software’s icon can go missing and hence you may be required to upgrade the software at an immediate notice so that it is up and running.
These are some of the reasons because of which your icon can’t be found in the device. Apart from the icon related problems there are various other issues that can tinker with your functions. You can call the AOL Desktop Customer Support Phone Number to make sure that you are able to retrieve the icon that enables you to launch the software and aid you in helping operations that are associated with an AOL account. Now, moving from the icon problem, we must grasp the situations under which you can software can show signs of fluctuations. These are reasons because of which your software can behave in the most abnormal ways-
- Hanging and freezing at a regular rate. You can see the signs of decay in the software when it is not behaving in a proper manner. If the Desktop Gold software is crashing at a regular then a number of factors can be at play. One of the reasons why your software can freeze constantly is related directly to the performance of your device. If the RAM of your system has been overworked then you are unable to use the software in a normal manner.
- AOL Desktop Gold Installation failed. You are also unable to use the application if there has been an error related to the setup of your software. This problem can come into the fray if the file downloaded by you has been damaged or compromised in some manner. Make sure you download the file from a legitimate source and that you avoid accessing phishing websites.
- You are unable to use your AOL account if you have forgotten the password that is related to your mail services. In such instances, you look for retrieval process that can enable you to use your mail account normally. There a different types of methods to reset your password; you can do so by asking for a recovery link to be sent to your secondary or you can acquire the retrieval code by a text sent on your Registered Phone Number. To recover the password, you can also your credit card information.
- Network issues because of a poor connectivity. Your software can show some types of performance errors if the internet connection is not working properly and showing signs of non-connectivity. You can also face problems with accessing the software when you are using a proxy server or have inserted different values for your port settings.
- AOL Desktop Gold Icon missing. There is only one method through which you can access the software and that is through the icon of the software. When your icon goes missing, you are unable to open the software and take care of your mail-related activities. There are a multiple reasons as to why you can face this problem. Your icon can go missing if your software has been compromised by malware or virus. You are also unable to track the icon if the core files related to the software have been damaged or are simply missing out of the picture.
Hence there are multiple reasons because of which you are sometimes unable to make use of the AOL Desktop Gold software for your mail operations. If a problem lingers for too long then you may be prompted to connect with the AOL Desktop Customer Support Phone Number.